Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Tuesday 25 November 2008

"My Time Machine" by Sean G, Age 6, Year 2

*****************************
My Time Machine

This story is by Sean G age 6 who is in year 2 - mum has helped with typing it.

I pressed a button to turn on my time machine. The time machine made a big beeping sound and we travelled back in time. I looked around and saw nothing. I heard a massive roar. I nearly fell over because it was a Tyrannosaurus Rex. I looked up and in the distance I could see a green thing with big, big claws. I hid behind a branch and then I sent my friendly Parasurus to chase the T-Rex away. It was too dangerous there so I went home in my time machine.

By Sean G
Age 6
Year 2
*****************************

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely story. Well done

Anonymous said...

What an exciting story Sean, I'm glad you had a friendly dinosaur to help you. Maybe you could read some Dinosaur Cove books as they are very exciting.
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Very good story Sean. Will there be more adventures in your time machine?

Kieran