Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Tuesday 20 January 2009

"What Changed My Life" by Jaeden, Age 10, Year 5

.................................

WHAT CHANGED MY LIFE!!!


All one happy family playing together.
Then something happened, something happy, something exciting.
I just don’t know how I’ll feel a big change, a lovely change, an upsetting change , an unexplainable change that brings joy, that brings sorrow.
Tomorrow my baby brother will be born.
Tomorrow my baby sister will be born.
Will I like him ?
Will I like her?

By Jaeden
Age 10
Year 5

................................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That is brill even if it is short!
Brandon, Yr 6, Robartes junior school

Robert C said...

well done jaeden. robert c got something to tell u when we go back to school