Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Monday 16 March 2009

"Fish and Chips" By Annabelle P, Age 7, Year 2

-----------------------------

FISH AND CHIPS

I went to the chippy, to buy some Fish and Chips.
The Fish was crunchy and the chips were cheesy.
The salt made the chips yummy.
And the vinegar made the fish disgusting.
I had one of those funny wooden forks, "BUT... MINE BROKE!"

I went to the baker's shop and I bought some white bread, it tasted delicious and someone stole my strawberry drink. So the baker gave me a strawberry drink again.

THE END

By Annabelle P
Age 7
Year 2


-------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Annabelle, your fish & chips sound yummy -- I don't like vinegar either !!
What a kind baker to give you another drink

Anonymous said...

when I read that It made me really hungry although I had had fish and chips for my dinner!

Georgia B, Robarts junior