Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Wednesday 3 December 2008

"The Christmas Story" by Annabelle, Age 7, Year 2

**********************
The Christmas Story

It was Christmas Eve.
I woke up and I tiptoed downstairs.
I saw Father Christmas, then he saw me, and smiled.
I thought that he would take me for an adventure.
But first, he asked me if I would get dressed and then feed his reindeer. Then he took me for an adventure.
Over the trees and houses we flew.
Then I asked Father Christmas, “Can I put a present
under the Christmas trees?”.

Then Father Christmas said, “Would you like to go to my home?”.
“YESPLEASE!”, I said, really loud.
When he took me to his home I said, “Wow!”, then I thought I should help them, so I did.
Then Father Christmas said, “Would you like to help me?”.
I said, “YES PLEASE!!!”.
So he took me on an adventure.
Over the parks, roads and trees.
I thought that I should help every Christmas.
Then Father Christmas said to me, “Would you like to go home now?” .

“Yes Please”, I replied, and he took me home then he tucked me into bed.

The End


By Annabelle
Age 7
Year 2
*********************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done Annabelle, lots of love, Nanny & Grandad xx