Updates.....

**************************************************
IN PREPARATION FOR KERNOW INK PLEASE NOW USE THIS NEW EMAIL: kernowink@googlemail.com
**************************************************


Monday 8 December 2008

"The Winter Story" by David T, Age 6, Year 2

*****************************
The Winter Story

In the winter time I went to an old castle and fell down the wet stairs. So I went to a pond to see the fish instead but I tripped over a rock and fell in the cold pond. I got out of the cold pond and slipped on some ice, my hands were freezing.
Suddenly snow came down from the sky, and I fell in the snow.
I went back home because I kept falling over and fell in the wet, wet mud.
I must be the silliest person in the world. I am looking forward to sun coming out so I don't fall over.


By David T
Age 6
Year 2
*****************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David this is a fantastic story! I really enjoyed reading it.